CODE OF CONDUCT
FORMS, DOWNLOADS & PRESS INFORMATION
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at The Salvation Army Torrance Corps, mutual respect between members, guests, and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of guest privileges. Staff have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
1. Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions, and inappropriate behavior.
2. Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
3. Alcohol and /or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
4. Smoking and /or use of any type of smokeless tobacco are prohibited in the facility or on facility grounds.
5. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the premises.
6. The Torrance Corps reserves the right to terminate class enrollment in response to any immoral or illegal activity.